Investing in Local Commodities
NCB selects rice as local commodities that is traded daily on the Saudi Market. This makes it easy for customers to resell what they have already bought with a small difference between the price of purchase from the bank & the price of selling to the market.
SAMA Regulations for Consumer Finance
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Fulfill Your Dreams
Tayseer AlAhli offers:
Payment programs with easy installments for up to 5 years
Possible Top-up financing
Deferred installments during the holy month of Ramadan
Insurance in case of death or disability
Repayment period up to 60 months
* Terms and conditions apply
** Annual percentage rate starts from 3.30% for the financing of five years.
The management fee of 1% of the amount of funding and no more than 5,000 Saudi Riyals
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS & ACTIONS
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your ID card or Iqama
- A letter from your employer that includes: job type, date of employment and monthly income.
1. Application Phase:
- Provide the required documents
- Specifying the details of the finance (finance amount, tenure, profit margin, monthly installment)
- Sign the application form
- Obtain immediate approval
- Sign the contract
2. Application execution & Commodity ownership phase:
Firstly you will receive SMS approval
The SMS will contain the name & phone number of the broker
- Then you must decide to either sell or collect your commodities
3. Call the broker:
Call the broker using the number supplied.
Use your 8 digit NCB account number and your 4 digit pin number to identify yourself.
Choose one of the following:
Sell the commodity and deposit the proceeds into your account or,
Collect the Commodity directly from the broker
For more information please contact a NCB Customer Service Representative on: 8002441005