Personal Finance for Corporate and SME staff
The National Commercial Bank gives the corporates and SMEs who are not added to the NCB list of approved companies for personal finance product a distinguished opportunity to be added to the list. This comes as a part of the banking services offered to our customers.
Features and Benefits
- Approval on listing the Corporate/SME as one of the Approved companies with the Bank.
- Corporate/SME staff will be able to get PF and RF from NCB after being added to the list (terms and conditions apply).
- Special offers for corporate/SME staff.
If the corporate/SME is interested in becoming part of the NCB approved list of companies for PF, the following requirements must be met:
- Fill in and attach the Payroll Profile Sheet
- Attach 3-year audited financial statements
- Attach a copy of the Establishment's commercial register
- Attach a Salary Transfer and Fixing Certificate on the company's letterhead stamped by the Chamber of Commerce
- Attach Nitaqat report (and attaching Alnitaq color page)
- Send the induction request along with the required attachments to email (PFBD@alahli.com)
The application will be processed and the result will be shared within 15 working days.
If the application is approved, the following actions will be taken:
- Send welcoming SMS to the company's employees and officers, as well as the relation managers in NCB (if the contact list is available)
- In cooperation with the company's officer in charge and RM at NCB, an internal communication shall be circulated to the company's employees;
- Coordinate direct sales teams to visit the company's premises (subject to opportunity).