Whether you want to renovate your home, plan your vacation, complete your children's education or whatever your finance target may be, NCB Personal Finance meets and achieves all of your aspirations.
Terms and conditions
- The customer must be employed in a company in the public or private sector which transfers the salaries of their employees to NCB via "SARIE" system for payroll.
- The customer must have an active portfolio in case he wants to transfer the shares to his portfolio
- Minimum monthly salary: SAR 3,000 for Saudis and SAR 4,000 for non-Saudis.**
- Employment period must not be less than one month for (Saudis in the gov sector), and 3 months for (Saudis in the big 5 and non-Saudis in the government and big 5) , and 1 year for (Saudis & non Saudis in the private sector)
- Minimum age of applicant is 18 years old at the date of submission of application and must be less than 60 years old at the date of last installment for Saudis***
- Minimum age of applicant is 22 years old at the date of submission of application and must be less than 60 years old at the date of last installment for non-Saudis **
To know more about NCB Corporate Personal Finance details, please visit the Personal Finance for corporate and SME staff webpage. apply here
* Terms and conditions apply
** Annual percentage rate starts from 3.79 % for the financing of five years.
The management fee of 1% of the amount of funding and no more than 5,000 Saudi Riyals
Required Documents and Actions
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your ID card or Iqama
- A letter from your employer that includes: job type, date of employment and monthly income.
THE NATURE AND RELATIONSHIP OF THE SHARIA'H Committee with NCB
- The Sharia'h Committee is an independent committee of the National Commercial Bank specializing in Islamic law. The Board consists of senior scholars who are familiar with the religious sciences, economic, legal and banking systems as well as Islamic banking. The Board is responsible for issuing legal rulings to whatever work-related cases and topics arise, as well as supervise all administration and branches work to ensure that they are consistent with the provisions of Islamic law.
- All National Commercial Bank sectors and departments offering Islamic banking products are committed to comply with the decisions and resolutions of the Shariah Fatwa and Supervisory Board.