Investment Account Finance
Make your investments work.
Now you can get trouble free financing by applying for a personal finance guaranteed by fund's account / investment portfolios.
How to apply:
- The customer visits the NCB branch to apply for the loan.
- The customer submits the required documents.
- The customer identifies the required finance (amount of finance, period of finance, annual percentage ratio, How to pay on a monthly, quarterly, semiannually, annually, every two years or at the end of the loan period).
- Copy of national ID or residence permit valid for (30 days).
- Age: not less than (18) years, and there is no maximum age.
- Installments: monthly - quarterly - semi-annual - annual - two years after maturity - three years after maturity.
- Tenure: Minimum (3) months and a maximum of 36 months.
- Amount of financing: minimum (15,000 Riyals), and maximum (3,000,000).
- Type of Warranty : fund accounts / investment portfolios in the National Commercial Bank, or NCB Capital and a pledge to making it a guarantee to the benefit of the National Commercial Bank.
- Amount of guarantee: Obligation on an amount from funds account / investment portfolios according to the quality of the account and the amount of Loan for each specific account covering the total value (the amount of financing + Profit).
- Nationality: Saudis and Residents.
- Administrative fees: 1% of the finance amount, maximum of SAR 5000.
- Guarantee accounts: more than one account can be accepted provided that the funds belong to one account.
- Possibility of early repayment.
|Payment mechanism||Automatic debiting from the customer's account is mandatory.|
|Early repayment ||Early repayment is performed at the customer's request and the source of repayment amount is as follows: |
- Liquidate the Fund's account / portfolios on which funding has been granted.
- From the customer's current account if it covers the required amount.
|Guarantee ||Allows the customer to change the guarantee account under the following conditions:|
- That the fund account / new investment portfolios, which he wants to be the funding guarantee, are from the approved list.
- That the amounts of balance in the fund account / new investment portfolios cover the total amount of remaining funding.
Terms and conditions applied
Administrative fees: 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 (whichever is less)
Administrative fees is included in Annual Percentage Ratio
|Finance Amount||Maturity in Years||*APR||Monthly Payment Amount|
|100,000 SAR||3 Years||3.79%||2,940 SAR|
The table above and its numbers is an illustrative example only to show the annual percentage rate, which is dependent on three variables (Finance amount, profit rate, and loan tenor)