Flexible Finance Program Last Update 13-09-2021
For the first time, now you can get the Maximum Finance amount based on the maximum (DBR) Debit Burden Ration allowed permitted in line with your existing financial obligations and their payment tenor, by changing the monthly payment for Personal Finance
- Shariah compliant
- Cash liquidity.
- Instant approval
- Possible through New/ Top-up and Additional financing.
- Repayment periods up to 60 months
- Possibility of early settlement.
- Possibility of postponing the installment of the month of Ramadan.
- Insurance coverage in case of death or total disability (God forbid) as per insurance policy terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
|Sectors||Government sector or Private sector and non inducted companies who transfers their employee's salary through Sarie system through AlAhli bank.|
|Minimum Salary||4,000 SAR|
|Minimum Months on Job |
1 month for Saudis in Government sector.
3 months for Saudis in the big 5
1 year for Saudis in Private sector for inducted and non inducted companies.
|Finance amount ||5,000 SAR up to 1,500,000 SAR|
|Age||Local Commodity only18 years for Saudis must be less than 60 years at the date of last installment, except for retirees 75 years.|
- Only Local commodity financing
- Monthly payments are variable as per the payments schedule and the features of Flexi PF
- In case of early settlement of other financial obligation, the monthly payment will not be changed and will stay based on payment schedule
Terms and conditions applied.
Administrative fees 0%
|Finance Amount||Maturity in Years||*APR||Monthly Payment Amount |
|100,000 SAR||5 Years||0.69%||1,696 SAR|
|200,000 SAR||5 Years||0.88%||3,408 SAR|
|350,000 SAR||5 Years||1.08%||5,994 SAR|
The above table is for example purposes as APR may differ depending on the finance amount, salary amount, employer and maturity period and subject to credit scoring of each customer.
For more information, please contact SNB Customer Service (Sales Unit) in Phone Banking on 8002441005