Finance Transfer Program Last update 11-11-2020
Now you can make your financial commitments (Personal finance/Lease finance/Credit card) in one personal finance installments at a competitive annual percentage rate through the debt Transfer Program from other banks.
- Fixed interest rate 1.5% equal to 3.57% annual percentage rate (APR).
- Cash liquidity.
- Get the benefits of NCB services and products.
- Process to be executed in record timing
- Shariah-compliant program.
- Instant approval.
- Repayment periods up to 60 months.
- Monthly Payments will defer for 2 months as per the features of Balance Transfer Program.
- Possibility of postponing the installment of the month of Ramadan.
- Possibility of early settlement.
- Insurance coverage in case of death or total disability (God forbid) as per insurance policy terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Government sector. (Civilian / Military)
Big Private companies.
Preferred Private companies.
|Minimum Salary||4,000 SAR and it's differ from sector to another.|
|Minimum Finance amount ||SAR 5,000 up to 1,500,000 SAR.|
|Maximum Age||Maximum age is 60 years for employees and 70 years for retirees and for military employees as per military ranks.|
Required Documents & Procedures:
- Recent no-objection letter of no less than 10 days to transfer the finance (including finance amount and other bank's IBAN number).
- Salary certificate from the company.
- Bank statement from the other bank including:
- 3-month statement on the bank's letterhead including last 3 salaries.
- Other bank's stamp on all statement pages.
- Statement pages must be numbered in order.
Terms and conditions applied.
Administrative fees 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 (whichever is less).
VAT 15% of Administrative Fees.
Administrative fees are included in Annual Percentage Rate.
|Maturity in Years||*APR||Monthly Payment Amount|
|100,000 SAR||5 Years||3.57%||1,849 SAR|
|200,000 SAR||5 Years||3.57%||3,698 SAR|
|350,000 SAR||5 Years||3.57%||6,472 SAR|
The above table is for example purposes as APR may differ depending on the finance amount, salary amount, employer and maturity period and subject to credit scoring of each customer.
For more information, please contact NCB Customer Service (Sales Unit) in Phone Banking on 8002441005