Monthly Offers for AlAhli Credit Card & Prepaid
Credit Card Partners
|MyHotels||Exclusive 10% off||29 April - 6 January 2019|
|Dnata Travel||5% off on Hotels, Cars, Cruises||until 22 April 2019|
|British Airway||Up to 10% on flights booking via www.ba.com/ncb-sa ||Until 31 December|
ALA DOFAAT Program
You can convert your purchases’ values into equal monthly installments plan with 0% profit margin via “ Ala Dofaat” program when you use AlAhli credit card at any of our participating merchants through AlAhliMobile or AlAhliOnline or by calling 920001000 , after 48 hours from processing the transaction and request the preferred installments plan.
To convert your purchases’ values into equal monthly installments plan, You just need to follow the below steps (after 48 hours from the transaction and request the preferred installments plan) via ALAHLI PHONE BANKING AT 920001000
- Call AlAhli PHONE BANKING AT 920001000 .
- Enter your personal number.
- Enter your password.
- Choose No. 2 for credit cards.
- Choose No. 2 for credit cards financial transactions
- Choose No. 3 for credit cards installment transactions.
- Request the preferred installments plan from the agent and confirm your request.
Ala Dofaat Program for Participating Merchants:
- 0% profit margin.
- The minimum amount of purchase for installment varies and is subject to the agreement between NCB and merchants.
- Installment plan periods are agreed upon between NCB and the merchant.
- Maximum of 4 installment plans can be taken at one time.
Terms and conditions:
- Customers can only use their existing credit limit to obtain installments. No extra credit is offered with this facility.
- If the customer is on 5% payment method, he/she must submit the installment request before the due date of the requested transaction. Else, customer must submit the installment request 4 days before the statement.
- The minimum amount for installments is SR 1,000 per purchase.
- The maximum amount for installments is SR 100,000 per purchase. or 4 plans totaling SR100,000 based on individual credit limits.
- All installment plans must be paid in full before a customer can change products.
- There is a maximum of 4 installment plans per account.
- Cash advances are not valid for use in any installment plan.
- In the event that the payment method chosen is 100% deduction your installment plan will be changed to a minimum payment schedule.
- The customer is not entitled to cancel the installment plans at any time during the installment period.
- In case the bank approves the early settlement request for installment plans, the customer must pay the remaining amount in addition to the profit margin.
- NCB reserves the right to reject any request for installment option without giving reasons and the Bank will not be liable for any claim arising from rejection.
- In the case of a merchant installment plan, the merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities in connection with the supply of goods/services or any defect or damage.
- Any dispute pertaining to a purchase or the provision of any goods or services lay with the merchant:
- The card holder must resolve such disputes directly with the merchant.
- The liability of the cardholder and his obligation to make payment to NCB shall not be affected by any such disputes.
- NCB is not responsible for the investigation of or the resolution of any such dispute.
- NCB reserves the right without any liability to cancel or suspend the installment option program at any time.
- In case of a credit card upgrade, all transactions on the old credit card will be transferred to the new credit card including the installment plan.
- NCB reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions as set out in the NCB cardholder agreement which regulates the provisions of credit card facilities by NCB and any other terms and conditions imposed by NCB at anytime.
- In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the previous NCB credit card terms and conditions agreement, these terms and conditions shall prevail in so far as they apply to the installment plan.
- In the event of any inconsistency between Arabic text and its English translation, the Arabic text shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Annual Percentage Rate (based on card tier)
- 38.75% for customers with monthly payroll income 2,500 SAR up to 3,999
- 32.39% for customers with monthly payroll income 4,000 SAR and above
**Annual Fees for Visa Basic & MasterCard Titanium are SAR 400 , and all Platinum cards are SAR 600
See List of Offers
CREDIT CARD OFFERS
Enjoy the best & exclusive offers, specially tailored for our customers with AlAhli Credit Card.
See List of Offers
To See Campaign winners