Cash prizes for 200 Weekly winners using Alahli prepaid Card
Use Alahli Prepaid Card in all your daily purchases and be one of the 200 weekly winners with SAR 100 cashback.
Campaign period: from 17th of Aug 2020 to 25 Oct 2020
With AlAhli Prepaid Card, you can enjoy:
- Earn points with "LAK" program.
- Fast and easy approval processes.
- Peace of mind to make purchases easily and securely.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 32 million merchants.
- Instant cash withdrawal from ATM without fees inside Saudi Arabia.
Use it with Peace of mind and rewarded. The more transactions you do with your card; the more chances you guarantee to win! Start your shopping NOW!
Campaign Terms and Details:
- Campaign start from 17th of Aug 2020 to 25 Oct 2020
- 200 winners will be selected weekly during the campaign period. Winners will be chosen based on the customer's highest number of transactions weekly.
- Total number of winners till the end of the campaign is 200 winners.
- Maximum cashback will SAR100.
- NCB staff are excluded from the campaign.
- Supplementary cards entitle the account holder to the cashback.
- Customers are allowed to win once only in this campaign.
- Campaign winners name will be shared a month after the campaign expiry date
- If the contestant breaches or breaks any of the terms and conditions of the contest and/or conditions of the product, NCB has the right to disqualify the contestant or the winner at any stage of the contest. Moreover, NCB has the right to replace the contestant or the winner by other winners at the sole and exclusive discretion of NCB
- NCB is entitled at any stage of the contest to eliminate the contestant and/or disqualify the winner at NCB's sole discretion in the case of false applications or information, and it shall be considered breach of contest rules. Any breach of the contest rules will also result to forfeiture of the right to claim the prize. NCB has the right to replace the winning contestant at its sole and exclusive discretion
- Non – Submission or presentation of valid ID (Iqama/ Passport) is considered a breach of contest rules
- NCB client (contestant) acknowledges that the electronic records of NCB serves as conclusive evidence in all courts and committees and government agencies
- All Terms and Conditions or /and the Agreements and its Annexes and documents signed between the two parties shall apply in regards of any bank product or/and service
- In case of discrepancy or conflict between the Arabic version and the English version, the Arabic text shall prevail
- The winning contestant hereby grants the National Commercial Bank an irrevocable authorization without any limitations or conditions or time limit to exploit my name, personal picture and my voice in press releases, advertising campaigns, Social Media and any Event or occurrence, or a personal story associated with this award, and shall waive all my rights to any reward or financial compensation
* Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for a Card Now