ONLINE INSTANT INSTALLMENTS BY PAYFORT INSTALLMENTS SERVICE
Enjoy online shopping using AlAhli Credit Card and convert your retail transactions value into easy monthly equal installments up to 24 months through Payfort Installments from Payfort Online Payment Service Provider, via “Ala Dofaat” program without calling 920001000.
List of All participating Merchant sites
How to use Payfort service
- Choose Payfort when paying
- Select NCB
- Select installment period
- Enter your card details
- Approve terms and conditions
- Approve the monthly amount and then press to complete the process
Payfort Installments provides you with the flexibility to choose your preferred installments plan and the profit margin starts from 0% up to 1.19%
Ala Dofaat Program:
You can convert your purchases’ values into equal monthly installments plan with 0% profit margin via “ Ala Dofaat” program when you use AlAhli credit card at any of our participating merchants through AlAhliMobile or AlAhliOnline or by calling 920001000 , after 48 hours from processing the transaction and request the preferred installments plan up to 24 months.
Ala Dofaat Program for Participating Merchants:
- 0% profit margin.
- The minimum amount of purchase for installment varies and is subject to the agreement between NCB and merchants.
- Installment plan periods are agreed upon between NCB and the merchant.
- Maximum of 4 installment plans can be taken at one time.
- Participating merchants are: electronics, home furnishing, travel agency, insurance, health and fitness, jewelry and many others.
To convert your purchases’ values into equal monthly installments plan, You just need to follow the below steps (after 48 hours from the transaction and request the preferred installments plan) :
AlAhliMobile Or AlAhliOnline:
Download AlAhliMobile Now !
- Login to AlAhliMobile / AlAhliOnline .
- Click “Credit Cards”
- Click “Details”
- Click “Eligible Transactions”
- Choose the desired transaction to be converted to “ALA DOFAAT” and specify the installments period.
ALAHLI PHONE BANKING AT 920001000
- Enter your personal number.
- Enter your password.
- Choose No. 2 for credit cards.
- Choose No. 2 for credit cards financial transactions
- Choose No. 3 for credit cards installment transactions.
- Request the preferred installments plan from the agent and confirm your request.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customers can only use their existing credit limit to obtain installments. No extra credit is offered with this facility.
- If the customer is on 5% payment method, he/she must submit the installment request before the due date of the requested transaction. Else, customer must submit the installment request 4 days before the statement.
- The minimum amount for installments is SR 1,000 per purchase.
- The maximum amount for installments is SR 100,000 per purchase. or 4 plans totaling SR100,000 based on individual credit limits.
- All installment plans must be paid in full before a customer can change products.
- There is a maximum of 4 installment plans per account.
- Cash advances are not valid for use in any installment plan.
- In the event that the payment method chosen is 100% deduction your installment plan will be changed to a minimum payment schedule.
- The customer is not entitled to cancel the installment plans at any time during the installment period.
- In case the bank approves the early settlement request for installment plans, the customer must pay the remaining amount in addition to the profit margin.
- NCB reserves the right to reject any request for installment option without giving reasons and the Bank will not be liable for any claim arising from rejection.
- In the case of a merchant installment plan, the merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities in connection with the supply of goods/services or any defect or damage.
- Any dispute pertaining to a purchase or the provision of any goods or services lay with the merchant:
- The card holder must resolve such disputes directly with the merchant.
- The liability of the cardholder and his obligation to make payment to NCB shall not be affected by any such disputes.
- NCB is not responsible for the investigation of or the resolution of any such dispute.
- NCB reserves the right without any liability to cancel or suspend the installment option program at any time.
- In case of a credit card upgrade, all transactions on the old credit card will be transferred to the new credit card including the installment plan.
- NCB reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions as set out in the NCB cardholder agreement which regulates the provisions of credit card facilities by NCB and any other terms and conditions imposed by NCB at anytime.
- In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the previous NCB credit card terms and conditions agreement, these terms and conditions shall prevail in so far as they apply to the installment plan.
- In the event of any inconsistency between Arabic text and its English translation, the Arabic text shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Annual Percentage Rate (based on card tier) "
- 38.75% for customers with monthly payroll income 2,500 SAR up to 3,999 .
- 32.39% for customers with monthly payroll income 4,000 SAR and above .
** Annual Fees for Visa Basic & MasterCard Titanium are SAR 400 , and all Platinum cards are SAR 600