Support your favorite club and stand up for the Saudi National Team
You can now participate in Support Your Club campaign through your current account at the National Commercial Bank, and win the chance to attend the opening match of the 2018 World Cup between Saudi Arabia and Russia.
How to participate:
- Support your favorite club through your current account at the National Commercial Bank for at least 100 SR.
- As a customer participating in the campaign, you should have AlAhli Visa credit card.
- The Visa credit card must be active and valid during the offer period.
A trip for two to attend Saudi Arabia match in the 2018 World Cup.
Four winners with AlAhli Visa credit card will be awarded a special trip to attend the opening match of the 2018 World Cup. The winners will be able to bring along whoever they wish from their families or friends for 4 nights that include:
- Two round-trip tickets for the winner and his/ her companion.
- A four-night stay in a five-star hotel.
- Two tickets to attend the opening match for the winner and his/ her companion.
- A pre-paid VISA card for the winner with 450 $ credit.
The Period of the Offer:
Starts from 22 April 2018 until 10 May 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- The customer's use of AlAhli Visa credit card should exceed 4000 SR during companion period .
- Purchases include all executed operations (inside or outside the Kingdom or online).
- Drawing and announcing the winners will take place within two weeks from the end of the offer period. Two additional alternative winners will be drawn in case the main winner did not correspond to the terms and conditions.
- After contacting the winner, he/ she will be given only five working days to respond with acceptance. In the event of a non-reply from the winner, the award will be granted to another person. On the other hand, in the case of a reply, the winner must provide the bank with the name of the companion, and should start completing all required documents.
- The winner must ensure that all required documents for the winner and his/ her companion are completed before 15 May 2018. If the required documents are not completed, the award will be given to another winner.
- The winner cannot change the name of the companion after approval.
- All terms and conditions for the NCB Credit Card and other NCB terms and conditions will be applied.
- The customer must have a mobile number through which we can communicate and deliver the award.
- The winners are not entitled to replace the award they have won with cash or with another prize.
- If the contestant violates any of the terms and conditions of this competition and/ or the conditions of this product or the instructions of SAMA, the bank may exclude the contestant or winner at any stage of the competition. The bank may also replace the winner or contestant with another if the bank deems it at its absolute discretion.
- The contestant must sign all the necessary legal documents to enter the competition, and in the case of winning, the contestant must sign all the legal documents required by the bank in order for the bank to grant the award.
- The bank reserves the right to exclude the contestant or winner at any stage immediately if it finds out that the contestant or winner has submitted or entered any incorrect information. Thereby he/ she will be violating the terms of the competition and will lose their right to win the prize.
- Failure to submit a valid National ID/ Foreign Resident Card or Passport is considered a breach of conditions.
- The contestant must acknowledge that the electronic bank records serve as a definitive and reliable evidence in all courts, committees and government agencies.
- If there is a difference between the Arabic text and the English text of these terms and conditions, the Arabic text shall be adopted.
- The winner should acknowledge to authorize NCB irrevocably to use their personal image, name and voice in advertising, campaigns, any event, incident or personal story associated with this award, whenever the NCB wishes without limitation of time and without any financial compensation.
- Bank emplo