Personal Finance for Corporate & SME staff
The Saudi National Bank gives the corporates and SMEs who are not added to the SNB list of approved companies for personal finance product a distinguished opportunity to be added to the list. This comes as a part of the banking services offered to our customers.
Features & Benefits
- Approval on listing the Corporate/SME as one of the Approved companies with the Bank;
- Corporate/SME staff will be able to get PF and RF from SNB after being added to the list;
- Special offers for corporate/SME staff
If the corporate/SME is interested in becoming part of the SNB approved list of companies for PF, the following requirements must be met:
- Fill in and attach the Payroll Profile Sheet, and attach a file containing staff mobile numbers to send period special offers;
- Attach 3-year audited financial statements;
- Attach a copy of the Establishment's commercial register;
- Attach a Salary Transfer and Fixing Certificate on the company's letterhead stamped by the Chamber of Commerce;
- Attach Nitaqat report (and attaching Alnitaq color page);
- Send the induction request along with the required attachments to email (PF-BusinessDevelopment@alahli.com).
The application will be processed and the result will be shared within 10 working days.
If the application is approved, the following actions will be taken:
- Send welcoming SMS to the company's employees and officers, as well as the relation managers in SNB (if the contact list is available)
- In cooperation with the company's officer in charge and RM at SNB, an internal communication shall be circulated to the company's employees;
- Coordinate direct sales teams to visit the company's premises (subject to opportunity).
To know more about SNB Performance Finance details, please visit the PF webpage on the Bank's website.