Now, for the first time in the Kingdom, Merchants can now self-register for point of sales service.
About the service:
Merchants can now apply for the Point of Sale and fill in all the required information by accepting the related Terms and Conditions (T&C) electronically through AlahlieCorp (hyper link)., so no branch visit or paper work.
- Request PoS terminals automatically without visiting the branch or contact the Relationship Manager.
- Register the required information by the merchant electronically
- Request for additional terminals.
- Update the merchant/terminal information easily
- Register in AlahlieCorp (hyper link)
- Corporate ID, User ID and password to log in.
- Review & accept the PoS digital agreement.
- Fill up the merchant details on the required fields.
To register in AlahlieCorp please visit www.alahliecorp.com website or download the application.
Other Option to apply for PoS:
Submit the agreement with the required documents to your nearest branch Click here to see all NCB branches
Click here to download the agreement .
For more information please contact us through 920000856