The Board of Directors of the National Commercial Bank has recommended on Sunday 16-11-1439H corresponding to 29-07-2018 the distribution of dividend to the shareholders for the first half of 2018 as following:
- Total amount of distribution of dividend SAR 2,989,409,411
- Number of shares eligible for dividend 2,989,409,411 shares after deducting the Treasury shares
- Dividend per share SAR 1
- Dividend represents 10% of the Face value.
- The eligibility of dividend shall be for the shareholders owning shares on the due on Thursday 20-11-1439H corresponding to 02-08-2018, And those shareholders registered in the Banks share registry at the Company of the Depository Center (Edaa) at the end of the second trading day following the due date which corresponds dated on Monday 24-11-1439H corresponding to 06-08-2018.
- Details of dividend distribution date Sunday 01-12-1439H corresponding to 12-08-2018.
We would like to draw the attention to the following regulation regarding the payment of dividend: for foreign non-resident investors the dividend paid by the company is subject to a withholding tax of 5% upon transfer to the non-resident investor or credit to its account according to the provisions of Article (68) of the Income Tax Law and Article (63) of the Implementing Regulations.