The Board of Directors of National Commercial Bank has recommended on 26-01-2017 G corresponding to 28-04-1438 H the distribution of dividend to the shareholders for the period the second half of 2016 as following:
- Total amount of distribution of dividend SAR 1,996,903,527
- Number of shares eligible for dividends: 1,996,903,527 shares after deducting the treasury shares.
- Dividend per share SAR 1
- Dividend represents 10% of the Face value.
- The eligibility of dividends shall be for the shareholders registered in the registers of the Securities Depository Center on which the General Assembly that will be announce later.
- Details of dividend distribution date will be set later.
We would like to draw the attention to the following regulation regarding the payment of dividend: for foreign non-resident investors the dividend paid by the company is subject to a withholding tax of 5.0% upon transfer to the non-resident investor or credit to its account according to the provisions of Article (68) of the Income Tax Law and Article (63) of the Implementing Regulations.