AlAhli Education Programs
AlAhli Education Programs are designed to support educational efforts in order to enhance academic achievement. The overall objective of the AlAhli Education Program is to offer trainees scientific and practical knowledge through the following:
- AlAhli PC Labs Program
- AlAhli Educational Development Program
- AlAhli Endowed Chairs Program
AlAhli PC Labs Program for Blind Students
The AlAhli Labs Program for Blind Students was initiated in 2008-2009 when NCB installed computer Labs in the Al Noor Institute for the Blind as well as in main stream schools integrating the Blind. The AlAhli Labs Program was implemented in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and now has 26 Labs in 11 cities across the Kingdom.
AlAhli PC Labs Program for Universities
24 PC Labs have been built in 14 university covered 10 cities across the Kingdom.
NCB Educational Development Programs
The AlAhli Educational Development Program
The AlAhli Educational Development Program was designed to assist male and female students who wish to complete their studies. It facilitates their enrolment in the best educational institutes which provide certificates accredited by government authorities.
- Instructors Development and Training Project, (134 male & female teachers were trained in 2009)
- Imagine Cup Project, (100 male & female students have taken part in this project)
- Forming Specialized Education Center Projects, (30 Centers have been established since the program started in 2010)
- Needy Families’ Members Training Project, (665 male & female students have been trained in this project since 2010)
- Supporting Saudi Injaz Project, (15,255 male & female students have been trained within the Saudi “Injaz” Initiative since 2007)
AlAhli Endowed Chairs Program
The AlAhli Endowed Chairs Program plays a vital role in enriching knowledge and developing thought in the area of Scientific Research. The Program is funded by individuals, institutions or corporations and is supervised by specialized professors in an effort to support scientific education and research.
- Breast Cancer studies chair in Dammam University
- CR chair in King Saud University in Riyadh
- Finance & Islamic Banking chair in KFUPM