NCB is a well-established franchise and is one of the most recognized financial brands in the region. As market leaders, we are consistently driving innovation in Islamic banking. Our rich array of Sharia compliant products and services support the latest banking trends and technology, and cater to our customer’s unique needs.
At A Glance
NCB has always been committed to service, quality, convenience and innovation
Key Facts & Figures
NCB has grown to become one of the Arab world’s largest financial institutions
- We manage 512 branches across the Kingdom, specializing in Islamic Banking
- We Serve over 3.3 million customers
- We employ over 9,631 staff, 92.1% of whom are Saudis
- We manage and operate over 2000 ATM and 12.806 point of sale machines
- We have international branches in Beirut and Bahrain and representative offices in London, Seoul, and Singapore
- We own 65.61% shares of one of the largest Islamic banks in the world in Turkey "Turkiye Finans Katilim Bankasi”
- The Bank operates a comprehensive array of alternative delivery channels such as AlAhli Phone Banking, AlAhliMobile, AlAhliOnline, Alahli eCorp, Alahli ePay, AlAhli Tadawul, AlAhli International Brokerage
- We continue to lead the way in Islamic banking, and have offered a range of innovative Islamic alternatives to traditional solutions since the 1990’s
- The Bank is the biggest Financial Asset Manager in the Arab region and it is the first to offer mutual funds in the Kingdom
- The Bank has a prominent role in the area of social responsibility through various programs
- We have a distinguished role in increasing public awareness on the principles of sustainable development, regionally and throughout the Kingdom, having issued the first sustainability report in the Middle East
NCB aims to be the region's premier financial services group.
Commited to Excellence
NCB's mission is to be:
The leading Islamic retail bank, excelling in service quality, convenience, and innovation resulting in the highest cutomer satisfaction.
The market leader in consumer finance, excelling in risk management, innovative marketing, distribution and processing.
The prefered provider of financial solutions for business, excelling in risk management, products, speed and service quality.
The leading wealth manager, excelling in offering trusted, expert advice, comprehensive product range and service quality.
The first choice investment house in the region, excelling in performance, innovation and placement.
A growing precense in selected markets, with an aim to increase shareholder total return and support the development of the country.
Throughout our history, NCB has demonstrated a consistent pattern of growth.
Recently, our expension efforts have been accelerated by a three-tiered startegy focusing on:
Core growth - we are determined to continually improved our service quality, offering tailored banking products through a unique array of channels.
Broadening scope - we aim to establish early leadership in emerging products and customer segments.
Geographical expansion - we are pursuing acquisitions and stretigic alliance in attractive regional markets, creating value by harnessing our distinct capabilities.