At NCB, we recognize that to have the great leaders of tomorrow, we have to attract ambitious and driven Saudi individuals today. For that, we are committed to invest time and efforts and continue having a unique and state of art graduate program as one of our main competitive advantages. To us, the program represents nothing less than our long-term success investing in our people.
As part of our ongoing commitment to achieve excellence and support one of the strategic goals of the bank to be the Employer of Choice, we are proud to launch the Rowad AlAhli Program; aimed to attract and retain Top Saudi talents to satisfy the bank's human capital needs. Competitive by nature, Rowad AlAhli program is designed to create a competitive advantage that distinguishes us from our local competitors.
Rowad AlAhli is as always, anticipated to be in large demand as it revolves around preparing real bankers with round up skills to meet the current and future financial challenges through continuous development throughout the year.
Rowad AlAhli Program aims to attract high potential graduates and prepare them for future positions within the Bank.
Assessment Center Experience
We provide the candidates a chance to be part of a structured Assessment Center by undertaking series of exercises, which include Numerical and Verbal Reasoning, Occupational Personality Questionnaire and Motivational-related tests. The Assessment Center Experience helps candidates familiarize themselves with their strengths and weaknesses therefore they can develop their skills as they build their career.
Terms and Conditions
- Rowad AlAhli contract will last for 8 months (during which you will not be able to terminate the contract until the completion of this period).
- Upon successful completion of the 8 months training, trainees will be confirmed at entry level.
- Underperformers will be automatically taken out of the Program
- The Program's training will be located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Failure to meet the qualifications stated above, is a ground for disqualification
What we Look for:
This is a Program designed to develop high potential Saudi Nationals, and hence, we look for candidates who:
- Are fresh University graduates (Bachelors or Masters).
- Not currently working.
- Able to relocate to Jeddah for the duration of the Program (20 months), with accommodation expenses covered by NCB.
- Have excellent quantitative, analytical skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions.
- Are adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team.
- Have a well-rounded academic background.
- Are fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Work well in teams, with good communication skills and a high energy level.